Re: Good news for all d&d fans

I've downloaded the book just this morning on the bard web site, and I love how you can make your own worlds or tweak ones that you purchase off the shelf to play campaigns in, and I've even tried one of these online dungeons and dragons games in one of those virtual voice chat rooms, and personally, the thing that takes away from the fun for me is having to add up all the numbers and all the math that goes with this. Math was my worst subject in school which is why I can't code. I'll probably still give the book more of a read though until it gets too numbery for my liking and then I'll probably just take it off of my thumb drive. Other than the math stuff I've always loved the idea of a game like dungeons and dragons but I'd rather play muds or mainstream video and computer games more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector