Re: Good news for all d&d fans

My players were in the dwarven cleric's home to help his father. Turns out, someone in the Dwarven community is a traitor and in league with demons who have started possessing many of the dwarves. The cleric's father ended up being captured and brought to the temple to be, "healed," of a crossbow wound to the leg that never healed.

Sadly, the medium for possession was a chaos modified healing potion, and this just after the opening battles of the fourth Goblin wars. Anyway, they were rescuing the dwarf, and were being chased by a bunch of dwarven priests and acolytes, and my warlock, who is quite martial for a warlock, took an eldrich glaive, and attacked the keystone of an arch at the top of the stairs just as they were rushing the party to knock them all down the stairs. He busted that thing collapsing the arch atop about ten dwarves, and making good their escape.

It's things like that you can't do on a mud, or I saw them try to knock hobgoblins off a cliff by taking the rope they used to rapel and swing into them, or use a featherfall ring to jump a thirty-foot river with steep banks.

Someone is always doing something crazy, and that's what makes it fun because as GM, I work with the players to try and make their awesome ideas possible, just so long as they remember that I can steal their awesome ideas and use them against them!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector