Re: The toxicities of the developer community

during the last couple months, I have followed/read a lot of posts both on this forum and other places (Stack overflow, Quora, ETC). I have frequently seen answers that wer very long and detailed to very simple questions. they have often made me feel the need to personally thank the owners of the answers for their effort, although the answers wer not directed to my questions. My point is, while there are indeed condescending people who make you regret asking questions, And there are others who look down upon those who are not as technologically informed as they are, The helpful developpers actually make up for them. In my little experience in this field, The newbie who faces such problems with the seasoned developpers is often at fault himself.
There are also questions that get old and annoying pretty fast. There are only so many times where you can answer questions like C# or python, What's the best programming language ETC with patience. If you have a specific task in mind for which you are not sure what programming language is the most sutable one,   Then by all means ask. Otherwise The internet is full of such questions, go do as much research as you want.