Re: What is wrong with the NFB?

I think it's just a general trolling thing. It's easy for us to hate on it, but the reality is that the two main organizations--NFB and ACB--have been instrumental in equal rights progress for the blind. Today, we can choose to not be a part of it and hate it (how many times I've heard the "I don't like "blind" things so don't get involved" attitude is disgusting) because of the progress these organizations have made. Individually we don't have to push for accessibility because we know NFB and ACB are taking care of it.

So it comes down to "I'm not like them." Just like many women who denounce the #MeToo movement: they don't want to be associated with that type of aggression, so do we re: NFB and ACB--but what we fail to realize is that these organizations and movements are the movers and shakers in the world. We have better lives because of them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector