Re: new cell phone recommendations

@joshknnd1982, yeah Tracfone offers the 6S, 6S Plus, and the 7, which is where I have my current cell service through, and the 6S runs only like $180. I have a couple other friends recommending I go with an IPhone as well, and since it's mostly going to be just for calling and texting (not planning any gaming or anything like that), I'm leaning that way for now.

@BlindNinja, and you just nailed the reason why I'm only leaning IPhone and not already slapping down the bucks for one, I'm not needing wireless earbuds and would prefer a traditional headphone jack.

Thanks to you both for your thoughts, it definitely gives me plenty to consider.