Re: new cell phone recommendations

Hi. I've heard good things with the Motorola phones but i am a Samsung guy. Here in Trinidad, a J6 costs about 200 US and my phone works great. To answer you can just press volume up and it answers. Volume down rejects the call. to hang up you can press power or press the button on the screen. I dont know about the Samsung bloatware with a bunch of apps you dont use. There is a few actually, but i think the apples are more victim to that than the samsung. The a series costs 4-500 US in trinidad. That's half the price of the cheapest iPhone. If i were you, i'd go Samsung. Also, Samsungs are more durable. That's why my dad got one and got a j6 for me. He works in construction and i am a 13 year old visually impaired kid. I dropped my phone a couple of times on hard concreate and on the road and my phone isnt that banged up and it runs like a clock. Google  Assistant is really accissible and it has fun games to pass time and it works really great with sms and whatsapp. I use it to call people when i feel lazy, which is all the time smile
Voice Assistant works just like voice over. I used the both of them and they were pretty simular. Voice assistant has less gestures to remember so thats a plus. Its really up to you, but i think Samsung is a really great choice. The Motorolas are good choices based on what my friends told me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector