Re: new cell phone recommendations

Oh, that's cool, I did not know that. I'm considering switching to Android when my Iphone SE can no longer receive major updates, which is probably going to be soon. Besides, I've had it for over 3 years now. Since I'm not thrilled with the prospect of face ID, it seems more and more likely that I'll switch when the time comes. I was thinking about going with a Pixel because I know that stock Android is a lot easier to customize, and that Samsung is famous for cramming their phones full of bloatware and crap that no one wants that can't be removed. I've heard good things about Voice Assistant as well, but that trick for answering and ending calls made me think it would probably be better to start out with as a beginner to Android. In any case, that won't be for awhile yet, and as long as my Iphone still works when that time comes, I plan to keep it around and use it as a glorified IPod. That way, I still ahve the best of both worlds.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector