Re: new cell phone recommendations

In fact, Samsung's voice assistant's magic tap gesture really advanced. When it first started out, you could only answer calls, play stop music and do stuff in native Samsung apps. Now however, with some magic they managed to make it do stuff in 3rd party apps as well, so you can answer and end calls in Skype, Telegram and so on as well as play and pause on Youtube and do most of the things you can on IPhone as well. In fact, back when I used it, Telegram's screen for incoming calls was not accessible, but a double tap with 2 fingers worked to answer a call which really surprised me. I have no idea how they are doing this since there is no API for 3rd party apps to use, but somehow that gesture is really magical smile
I would say that the performance is still  better on IPhone especially if you use your phone a lot, but it's definitely getting there. It does annoy me that there is no braille screen input equivalent, and those are a few reasons why I did make a switch to iOS for now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector