Re: Moving out

1. oil and water never mix, I learned that young
2. The very nice thing about this country is that usually wherever you go, and if you happen to show some independence and so on, people are very social and they would very much like to talk to you in 90% of the cases. This has happened at the gym as described here with my trainers and other staff, so its just a very positive and wonderful experience all around. Once you become a regular at some place, people will rather quickly like to know more about you and so on, so the friendship and social aspects really aren't a biggie for me. Of course i have suffered several setbacks and ugly surprises form people (some of them were not intentional) but in here most people are ready to help in a good way.
Regarding passwords and such I do recommend lastpass way a lot, their mechanism is just very well thought out, futuristic, and of course very secure and convenient.
Oh I remember the unhealthful eating days at school since i did live on my own there too for some years. I would buy stuff and tried to replace the very tasteless food from there. Thankfully that all has ended. Nice colander idea! I always wondered how you would get things out of boiling water, and that is a bit of a shame on me because I did take a basic blind cooking class. Anyway, moving day is a month or so from now, so I still have some practice time to sneak in.
3. I very much prefer salads over cooked vegetables, (cooked ones tend to lose a great deal of their nutrients) but of course a steamer is a very good idea for just about anything, including boiled eggs now that I think about it. Regarding organization, I do this at home all the time. Which is one of my brother's bugs which accompany his software release, haha. He normally likes to leave stuff just all piled up, thrown out in a mess, though if you insist he will thankfully put his own stuff in the right place. Thanks for the clothes information, that was going to be a next question. Now, I wonder how useful the color identifier in phones is, though jeans and black normally match with absolutely everything and other apps such as be my eyes or just a quick video call to a friend or family (again, social aspect) proves helpful. Not sure if washer tablets are that common here, but I will research some more. Another idea for labeling always confusing stuff was to get washable nfc tags as my phone has native support for recording and playing back nfc voice memos
probably a luxury, but well. No more questions for now smile