Re: Rundercover - an audio game that gets you in shape!

Well this sounds fun, and sinse I run each morning everyday for 15 minutes it'd work, however like other people there is a problem with the actual running part. I do mine inside on a small trampoline, sinse it'd be pretty dangerous for me to start charging places outside especially in the city.  this is what has always put me off trying zombies run, sinse I've heard it doesnt' pickup running on the spot particularly well.

Are there any options to play while comparatively standing still? I've not heard of these bone    conduction headsets before, but that might be an idea   if it was possible.

So, great idea for a game, I just wish there was a more workable environment to play  play it in.