Re: Rundercover - an audio game that gets you in shape!

Well I do love the  idea of the game, but the problem for me, and likely for a lot of other blind people as well is that unrestricted running is pretty dangerous, heck, this is why I do my own running in doors, on the spot on a small trampoline.

Thus even if you put  safety announcements in the game I don't know how many blind gamers will be able to play it simply on a legistics mode.

For this reason I would very much incourage you to considder some in door options for the game. Certainly there are already  audio games that use direction facing, (papasangre 2 and blindside for example), and  games that use the position of the phone in space.

I'm afraid unless there were an in door mode I  won't personally  be supporting the game on kickstarter, sinse I just don't see a way it would be accessible in the environment despite being an audio game.