Re: Lost in the Steam

Hi Pitermach and thanks for the info.

I did find the soundtrack which is good, I didn't consider looking in the common directory in the steam folder.

As regards the interface itself though, I'm afraid I'm having no luck at all.
there is no menu at the top of the window it just says "steam" and then "Darkthetenor" with my email address with sequence storm under that, and sometimes that doesn't come up at all, just something that says "steam 1 11" with no other text.

I tried messing with the applications key in the system tray, but either it gets me to that "steam 1 11" window, or back to the one I mentioned, likewise routing NVdA to mouse does nothing on that Steam text.

While I'm glad that I can install and run games without using the stupid client, it seems accessibility on the client is not as good as I thought it was. Fortunately it seems the client at least is possible to circumvent, since if all games install their own shortcuts its possible not to use it, though I will be a little sorry to miss out on achievements.