Re: Lost in the Steam

@BlindNinja good if I can get the soundtrack files, however I can't find where games are installed within the steam folder, since the shortcuts don't link to any sort of standard files with shortcuts.
Steam itself is installed into its default folder, but other than that I'm not sure, and while I've had a poke around the installation folder I can't find where sequence storm is installed.

@JaceK I do seem to be able to run the games, since the names are showing on the client window, its just bugger all else is,  it seems at least as far as sequence storm goes the thing creates standard windows shortcuts when it installs the games anyway.

For choiceofgames, I actually haven't bought any for quite a while due to lack of funds and the fact that after the big combination of games into single bundle aps on Ios, its much harder to track what I have and have not bought. If I was going to buy the games on pc I'd probably just use the website anyhow and only tangle  Steam when there wasn't an alternative.