Re: Lost in the Steam

Thanks Simba, I'm afraid I've already played with the review settings, but at best I just get what I described above, a window which says "steam" at the top, then my username and email, then what I bought further down with some numbers , no menu, no list of options.

This happens whenever I start steam even after killing the process or restarting my computer and then starting steam (I used C cleaner to remove Steam from startup).

Also, according to the system tray Steam has just the one window, so I don't think anything else is open.
Frankly it just looks to me  that the UI is far more buggy and less consistently accessible than I believed.

fortunately as I said, this is okay if I can pretty much ignore the client anyway as far as buying and installing games goes.