Re: girls and adolt women

camochek: Why not create your own mail address and skype ID? I'm not trying to force you to do anything. What I mean is: I totally understand that your dad don't want his mail address to be known to strangers like me for example who lives in a totally unknown part of the world for you. I'm dangerous, yeah indeed. Lol. smile
Nah, seriously, get your own mail address which you can give out to people you would like to keep in touch with, instead using your dads mail address to get in touch with people he don't know at all.