Re: Our most amusing idiotic stories where we screw something up horribl

ok this is really random, i'll probably be able to come up with more (and better ones)later today.
so
me and my girl, hooked up around 9 months ago, ain nov 2018.
We actually met at this computer science course thingi, where we were in the same badge and were being mentorred by the same teacher.
There were four of us. let's call them friend 1 2 and 3 respectively(friend 1 being my girl).
So friend 2, is a 12 year old super excited guy who loves gaming. like, loooves it.
So he calls us and asks if we want to meet on skype on the following sunday, and do a bit of gaming. And we really had nothing to do then, so we agreed.
So we play for a while, everything's cool. then we decide to do an online cp battle. i host, and we start. friend 1, is in my team and is kicking ass. oh yeah i didn't mention we weren't dating back then, That's why, i decided to praze her. "Hay, nice deck you've got there". Or at least that is what i wanted to say...
everything came out fine accept the "deck word" had an i instead of an e...
I was so fuckin imbaraced i sware that i wanted to leave the skype call, leave cp and hide under my pillow. But all she said was, "that's a creative type o error." big_smile
I also felt really bad since friend 2 and 3 were innocent af.
so yeah, stupid aarush. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector