Re: Our most amusing idiotic stories where we screw something up horribl

@Jayde
I had the exact same experience with making ramen years ago. I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one who has made this mistake before. It wasn't as if I was new to using a microwave. It was something I had done plenty of times before, and I'm usually not so absent minded when it comes to being in the kitchen. (especially when it's not my own) I was, however, visiting a couple of friends, and I was somewhat distracted with our conversation. As a result, I forgot to add water before turning on the microwave. Once the sighted person among us realized that there was something wrong a couple minutes later and opened the microwave, the black cloud of death that quickly filled the room was more than enough for me to instantly vow that I would never make that mistake again. I felt bad because the smell lingered around for at least a week, but at least I didn't live there. I have quite a few other stories as well, but nothing too out of the ordinary. (embarrassing social interactions, personal injury, destruction, the whole package)
A story that comes to mind is my first day of college. The ride that was originally scheduled to take me on my first day ended up not being available, so one of my cousins ended up driving me to the campus instead. I had just seen her a few days prier, and we talked about the classes that I would be taking along with other common college talking points. I am 4000% certain that I told her which college I would be attending more than once. Despite this, she ended up taking me to a college that was a few minutes away from the one I was actually attending. OF course, we didn't know that at the time. Lucky for me, she insisted on making sure that I got to my first class before leaving, so it wasn't a situation where she just dropped me off and left. The insane part about it is that the campus we went to had a building with the same name as the one containing my first class. Looking back, it might not be so far-fetched though. (especially if the buildings are named after prominent figures from the local area/community) The first clue that something was wrong was that the room number that I needed took us to a supply closet. After finding a professor nearby, the second clue that something was wrong was that they didn't recognize the name of the class that I was looking for or the professor who taught it. Eventually, I just asked my cousin what school she took me to, and I was able to point out the error to her dismay. We rushed to the correct campus, and I was slightly late for my first class. There is very little that I hate in the entire world than being late for things. It wasn't one of my best days.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector