Re: moving from I O S

I feel that it's a mix both IOS and Droid offer different things and it depends on what you want. Droid now has more than 1 screen reader and more than 1 phone company where as Apple only has Voiceover and you're stuck with the iPhone. Siri isn't getting any smarter and the Google Assistant will soon be able to wait on hold for you. For me I'm tired of Apple and I want something new. I want to learn a new device and I'm willing to put the time in to do so. I also feel like that's an overused excuse that's it's not the right time. This phone isn't the 1 you want wait for the next one or don't switch now the operating system is buggy. The right time to switch is up to the person making the switch. Doesn't matter if it's to the next iPhone or from Droid to Apple or Apple to Droid. The great thing is that we have the option to switch if we want. I think that instead of saying that it's not the right time to switch, or don't switch your making a mistake the more helpful thing would be to point out the differences. Point out what worked for you and what didn't. To use another example, just because say runts are the most accessible candy because you can feel the shape of the candy doesn't mean that some people don't still want starburst.