Re: moving from I O S

If we put accessibility aside, Android has some amazing stuff to work with. There are so many cool apps to have fun with, specially if you fly with flight simulators or practice guitar/do music recordings.
Regardless. I don't seem to be able to get rid of my iPhone because of two apps that are unavailable in android.
First is seeing AI which is just amazing. I use it at work to work with consoles that don't have speakup installed yet and also read bootloader info etc
second is dystopia for reddit, which is currently in beta and you need to  join test flight to use it. It's like someone knew exactly how to make a fully accessible app for the blind and they just did that to make a reddit client. I at least spend 2 hours a day reading reddit and most of it is on my phone when i'm not home, the app is just so great in terms of accessibility that you can't really ignore how great it is