Re: moving from I O S

Um, My post was detailed and provided my opinions on things. I said only that it's not the right time based on my experience. Think about it, Android 10 brought nothing new for blind users, and compared to iOS 13, that's a huge mistake on Google's part. The last talkback update came way before Android Q was released. The fact that Android is more open is a fact. I do hope you have fun with Droid though, as a system I prefer it way more than iOS, sadly the accessibility is just not there yet, and if Google keeps going the way they currently are it wont ever be. Another thing I forgot to mention is the braille screen input feature, it makes typing so much easier, on Android there are some 3rd party apps, all of which requiring you to suspend TB/VA to use them and turn them back on once you are done typing, which can quickly become annoying. Commentary has a fix for this though, but I have not used this myself since it came right as I switched so can't comment on how well it works. Regardless of that, if one thing is certain, you wont have the ability to switch between braille and standard keyboard with one gesture, which is extremely convenient if you need to type some rarely used simbol in braille and have no idea how it's written.