Re: why developers should port their games to the Mac

roelvdwal wrote:

A chkdsk over it will recover most of it, except the new files you copied. Note: ntfs3g is hard to install and you need at least to disable system integrity protection, using something like xfat would be safer in general.

my god... lol
yeah, x fat is the way to go and more devices are realizing this and so they are recording files that are not bigger than 4 gb, (the file simply splits after this point) to ensure full compatibility everywhere.
Still, its very sad. People complaining lots about the new ultra awesome butterfly keyboard on the latest mac machines was also very sad, and yeah, the general direction they are heading. By the way, this machine has had this record:
windows 10 has been running for
49 days, 00:30:18

and I have not had to even restart one single time. This is because I am on an ssd. Reaper surpasses what people can do with protools (I know this because I write articles on the accessibility wiki) and windows is winning simply because there is an NVDA add on which made using things like melodyne possible, ah, and yes, OCR.
I have had about 10 or 12 virtual instruments running here, and not a single crash, so mac's preference for producers and audio elites and whatever other edges are just out the window.
Apple's days are certainly being slowly dwindling.
so, conclusion and end of story: besides an accessible startup menu and an sort of an accessible bios thing plus an unified experience (assuming you spend lots of money on many things which most of us do not) if that can be called that way, there is no difference or advantage of usability in macs. Thanks to those who tried though.

And, yes, audio games would be nicer in more platforms but some companies (ahum) are not making this a nice or even a welcoming process at all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector