Re: why developers should port their games to the Mac

hmmm. I wonder what was your windowws computer. Don't blame the OS for hardware issues. Blame the manufacturer. Anyway, I barely know any bline person that uses a Mac book. Or anyone, to be exact. WWindows is on top. That 100 dollars a month, or year or whatever it is can be used for more important things. Like for instance, better sound design.
*rant*
Now, why is it that a good amount of people have this entality that Apple is better than Jesus? I mean, come on. Android is passing IOS. No matter how hard you try to deny it. Windows again, is picking up pase. In future, I think Apple, if there is an Apple might be good for Apple TV+. The only affordable thing they offer. You know how much the new iPhone 11 Pro Max costs in TTD's? 7700 dollars. That's about 77% the average salary of the average Trinidadian. Ridiculous! Their price, to me, is not practical. An A70 Samsung, that costs 2000 Dollars, has almost the same performance as an iPhone. We tested it today.
*End Rant*
Merry Christmas, my Apple fanboys.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector