Nethack Ascension

Just curious if anyone here has successfully ascended in NetHack. I love this game, and have been playing it since I was about 18 (roughly 18 years), and to this day still haven't done a successful ascension. Granted I'm not a very dedicated player (more of a dabbler), but man! This game is kind of hard to explore, what with all the hidden passages and mazes. I have successfully beaten ADOM, but NetHack is still giving me a run for its money.
If you've ascended, what combination did you do it with,?

Kai