Re: Nethack Ascension

I did play ADOM way back in the Windows XP days, when I could still run it as a DOS application. The newest version does seem to be working semi-ok with the cursor again, though only in the free download, not the paid for version which uses NotEye, a completely inaccessible interface so far as I can tell. OCR can do some things, but it'll never work for actual game play.

Kai