Re: Nethack Ascension

Hey,

I haven't ascended in Nethack, the farthest I've made it was mid-way down the Gnomish mines. I haven't played regularly for a while though.

I'm curious, what version of Adom did you play, WIndows or DOS or something else? THe WIndows version always seemed annoying for me, mostly because it didn't handle the cursor well.