Re: another musical question regarding effect devices for the voice

MicroFreak is heavily based on the Mutable instruments Plaits eurorack module and I chose to get the module instead of the Arturia standalone thingie. Regarding it's usability, there still seem to be quite an amount of settings in the menu. If those touch icons are similar to the ones on the DrumBrute machines, then they are completely usable and that Buchla style touch sensor keybord - well, I haven't seen the Freak myself, but a blind fellow has and confirmed, that those keys have tactile edges between them, so waaay better than the Volca smooth surfice.
As the year ends, it's quite usual time to get something new and this time it's gonna be the Behringer's new Td-3, a clone of the Roland Tb-303. Yep, I already have the Boutique version by Roland themselves, but it's digital and in this particular case the modelling isn't really authentic enough, but the Behringer is fully analog. Yep, described as light plastic thing, but the original was that as well. Previously Cyclone Analogic's tt-303 was also made of plastic, but in Behringer's case it's the price, that makes it easy to decide. So yeah, we'll wait and see!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector