Re: another musical question regarding effect devices for the voice

Hmm, so not easy to decide on the Microfreak. Maybe the mutable instruments module would be better.
Oh yeah, I have some behringer synths on my list as well. The Neutron, the crave and even the string synth with Vocoder look interesting as well. But do you know how big the behringer synths are? I have no Imagination regarding them, are those even small synths like the microkorg or minibrute or are the behringer synths as big as, for example, a Keyboard with 61 fullsize keys or such? If I know how big the behringer synths are, I know if i can put them into a cabinet if I don't Need it and If I want to Play i could put it onto my table or if I Need more space for them

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector