Re: Training Centers

Well I can't say anything about agencies in the Us, but on the instructional point as a general rule,  I've generally found myself the more flexible an instructor is to teaching something and the less they are bound by automatically applying one technique or standard and are prepared to work with students individual strengths and  ways of learning, the better they are.

I've mentioned for example the woman who thought I was the spawn of satan for not step counting and using landmark memorization instead.

I don't know how much this helps with choosing an institution, but this is why I personally would recommend seeing a place for yourself and picking up on how  reasonable the staff were, rather than trying to go off their training materials. or idiology.