Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I would have to agree with @Soul Keeper. This is my third play through of Manamon2, and I only got to the first stadium in Manamon1 when I quit playing, but I'm stingy as heck and never had to use any revives until the master stadium. So this should tell you something about my relative noob status when it comes to manamon. It's all a matter of having a balanced team with coverage and making sure that the right manamon fight the right manamon. Will you occasionally get K/Oed? For sure, but with a little grinding here and there, and the many boss battles that give your entire team tons of XP, it is fairly well balanced and the progression is not sluggishly frustrating.
If you're stuck on F5 of Eternity studio, just keep running forward in a straight line. You'll pick up some of the speed boosts. When you start to slow down, continue going forward, but don't be afraid to jog left or right as needed to grab a few more speed boosts. I never backtrack. Don't worry if you have to do it once or twice. Also, FYI, there is a hidden Rare jewel in a tiny 1-tile large nook on the northern end of the 5th floor in Eternity after the floor run. Oh yeah, and get ready for a boss battle.
Now that I've given out the answer, I bet this could have also been found at:
forum.audiogames.net/search
tongue

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector