Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Huge slap in the face. Remind me not to put any more than the base effort into those games until such time that they have better payout. The Family Heart item is nice, and the treasure chest key is cool too. And the two evolutions and all, that's great. But then someone who perfects every bloody game? Wow. It didn't even happen to me and I'm pissed off.

I am going to be travelling in a couple of weeks and may be building something of a "dream team" to have fun with on the plane. Here's how it looks, at least right now in the design phase.

Bulderdash: insane speed. I'm gonna stick a Protector on it, and with Rev Up this thing is just going to get vicious. Swift Slam and Stone Spin, among other things. Not many things resist stone outright, except earth types, and that's why I have
Arctana: If this thing gets Flood or even Drench, and Freeze Ray, we're in business. Speedy, speedy water-ice type. Pairs well with
Grandlan: An old favourite. Covers a ridiculous amount of types, and with clay+Diversify this thing hits harder with its secondary moves than its STAB.
Dussocket: Not weak to a whole lot, and has good moves and good stats pretty much across the board.
Mantasteel: If I can keep it away from fire (Grandlan eats fire attacks for breakfast) this thing can be part of a really freakish core. Hone Blades is also very tasty.
Ninjarkon: I'll have to test this guy's moves, see if it has the stats and overall set to sweep. If it does, look out. I'm not really worried about having a couple of fighting weaknesses or poison weaknesses, because I can wall the types I'm weak to.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector