Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I will say that much. There is no real postgame story, as such, but the actual postgame potential for grinding is good, better than manamon 1 for certain. And the game itself means that it's not terribly hard to grind, either. This was a thing Aaron did fairly well the first time, and considerably better the second time, so it's something he got right. He did do plenty right here.
And in case it's lost, I'm not saying I'm done with the game I'm saying that I'm done sticking my neck out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector