Re: virtual pet, and other ideas.

hi.
i think we must to do the things which x-site interactive didn't do, they were planing to create life simulation game and a virtual pet.
and i think: why we only talking and talking? if we have disided to do something, do that.
but, i think someone must to create these 2 games/programs/simulators.
i'm can't, because i don't have programing skills.
but if i can do something insted of the programing, tell me.
but i think we must to start to work on that 2 games.
kamochek.

  • [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: claudiogaranzini
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the terminator