Re: virtual pet, and other ideas.

Well camochek I personally disagreeabout Ios and the touch screen sinse there are distinct advatnages to the system, such as instand access and spacial information that you don't get with a standard interface. Likewise,  I have played lots of browser games that are fun.

I personally don't imagine a virtual pet game would work without online capability and updates, sinse the point of a virtual pet is to  be there in the background much of the time and then be something for you to echek and put time into, and  something which gives you updates of status, for example you use it every day. That would be harder to work out with a basic program which is likely why the existing models are on browsers or Ios which has such a lot of online capability and use of notifications.

I'd personally suggest you try and look at what is currently available.

@Claudio, I don't know if hatchy virtual pet is also out for android, though  it is likely if not someone will create a virtual pet game for the platform, though whether it is accessible could be  another question.

  • [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: claudiogaranzini
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the terminator