Re: virtual pet, and other ideas.

hi

i agree with you dark. ios is very cool and quite usefull when you're blind and i enjoy various games on the ios platform like lords and Knights and celtic tribes.

@kamochek

while i understand that your head is full of ideas, but throwing up every idea you get and asking if the developers on here are willing to program it is quite unlikely.
the path you shouldfollow to learn a programming language is a long one. but i followed it ... and am still following it. i suggest you indeed are going to look at what is available to the community and after that perhaps look at some code. cause requesting developers for every idea you get is perhaps irritating people. or at least it is irritating me.

i also get ideas from time to time, but i did something with my ideas. i practiced bgt and only request help with certain points of the code when i am totally stuck.

enough of my angry message, but i hope my message is clear to you.

greetz mike

  • [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: claudiogaranzini
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the terminator