Re: virtual pet, and other ideas.

hay cammocheck and all of the forum!
i'm totaly excited about your ideas! i'm gonna make a just text game for camochec and if they want for all the guys in here. as camochec said, with out sounds. I will add different kinds of pets such as a cutye cat, nasti dog, squishy snake and some examples. But if you want i can make it with sounds, to know where i can find sounds, i will be so thankful if someone can send me some sounds to make it with sounds just if people wants to. But this idea is so interesting. Actually, in the spanish community, we had a game called Graffi, my vertual pet. this petty does a lot of things. Pitifully, it's in spanish, and also i might talk with the author of the game to see if he wants to give me the source code to translate it into english.

my thoughts so so so far, for you dear camochec, and no! i'm not a girl ok? i'm a...

r.

what does it spel l?
terminator!!!!!!!!

just?
en?
joy!

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: claudiogaranzini
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the terminator