Re: Bulwark in the City of Flesh

@Lirin, @Jeffb, @omer, @stewie: Thank you! Really appreciate you playing the game.

@phoenix1991: Thanks for sending your specs---that will help. I'm sorry you're experiencing issues.

@Soul Keeper: Thanks! I like your suggestions regarding the compass and the option-switch click in the menu, and I'll look into implementing them when I dive back into working on this. The option-switch click should be an easy change, and you're right that it'll probably make the menu more usable. Also, I'm so happy you enjoyed the perspective switching. Such an unimaginable amount of work went into that one feature, and I honestly wasn't sure anyone would even notice it. smile

@Mitch, @SLJ: Yeesh, that is indeed a serious problem. I'm sorry you had to go through all that troubleshooting, but I'm thankful that you found a workaround and posted about it. I'll put this on my list of problems to investigate.

Also @SLJ: no, there isn't a separate radio-drama mode---I just felt like the game is so much like a radio drama at times that I should mention that right at the top. I think the expectation with games is that the player should always be doing some activity: shooting, solving a puzzle, etc. Given that, it may be a little unusual to ask the player to be an observer as a scene plays out around them. It's something I enjoy (I'm a big fan of audiobooks and podcasts), but I'm sure that's not true for everyone, so I wanted to give a heads-up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : getinthedamnbox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector