Re: Teens Are Not too Young for Depression

I'm going to say a few things about this issue, and then I'll put this train back on it's tracks again.
First of all, I will state again that I except full responsability for what I said. I recognize that I could have handled the situation a lot better than I did, and I deserved that warning I got. Truth is, for those few seconds where I lashed out, I lost faith in the admins. I should have trusted that you guys would do the right thing, and I'm sorry I doubted you. I'm not going to try to dispute this warning, because again I deserved it, and I thought my punishment would be worse than that so I'll take it.
Xoren, Borrowing the admins head for a moment, I could definitely see them seeing Ironcross's association with BSG as a potential issue. Think about it for a moment. Ironcross is part of the BSG Blog. If he so desired, what's to stop him from going on there now that he’s banned and tearing down the forum. Save having to go through Smoke who runs the entire thing the process would be pretty much effortless, and as much as I'd like to believe he wouldn't stoop that low, every single day I find myself surprised at the levels of low he manages to accomplish. Therefor, at this point I would no longer put it past him, and given how him and Smoke are friends he would probably be more than willing to post something in Ironcross's behalf. The BSG has a sizable amount of supporters, so any post from them could prove catastrophic to the wellbeing of AGNet. If I were one of the admins I would probably try to save myself the trouble. Lets just hope BSG don't decide to retaliate now.
Moonwalker, here's the problem with your argument. Yeah, I've posted about my personal issues very frequently on this forum, so I'll give you that. The point where your argument becomes invalid is this topic is not and was never intended to either bring attention to myself, or to focus primarily on my personal life. The purpose of this topic is to spark discussion on a serious issue, an issue which has presented itself time and time again in media, social media, and even this very forum. I have grown tired of people saying that depression isn't an issue, and if I didn't create this topic then somebody would have created it at a later time. This issue needs to be discussed, right now, everywhere. Not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, and not just on this forum. Like it or not, I'm the user who created this topic, and regardless how you think of me it doesn't give you the right of way to toss away the valid points I have made. Arguing with me about how much of a peace of shit you believe I am is not fixing the problem, in fact it's making it that much worse. Like I said though, this discussion needs to take place now, so lets get back on topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector