I'm a little on edge, looking for advice

Hi all,
Sorry to be vague with the topic title, but I'm not sure what else to call it as it concerns more than one thing.
There's a few things happening around me lately that I am not too sure what to think about, and I am just looking for some advice.
Firstly, the UK electian happened today. I don't know what to think about Brexit, and I really hope the national health service is not sould off. Queue the snapping on social media, not at me, but seeing my friends and seeing the way some of the voters act. Wish people had more respect. I just don't know what to make of it all.
Secondly: you're probably wondering why I haven't responded in the topic that DanJero created. Partly because I am not gonna lie, after the whole UK electian thing, I was on edge anyway, and as a result, Ironcross's posts were actually starting to anger me. I actually came out on list and asked if some of the others could help, as I'd be worried if I tried to deal with it, my anger may get the better of me and I'd do something I'd regret. I have not felt like that for a while. It was quite a hard read for some reason. So I wish to apologize for not responding to the topic.
Thirdly, although this is more of a happier one, my Dad (who helps me a lot, both my parents do), today surprised me by saying that we could set up the xbox one x. Now, this was going to happen anyway at some point, but I'm not gonna lie it took me aback that it just... suddenly happened. So I hope I don't get woken up by the two consoles humming as they transfer their content to each other. My bedroom's been changed a little, so it'll take just a tiny bit of getting used to. I read a couple of stories of xbox one x's needing repairing, I hope mine will be OK. I'm excited. Just need to grab another controller and play and charge kit, as I'll be selling my other console. My other console, when in instant on mode, hummed and kept me awake a bit. Is the one x, in general, a bit quieter than the original xbox one?
Fourthly, my Dad had another surprise for me and this one I absolutely do not know what to think about. I've been told we've got a Ring doorbell, for those who don't know, a smart doorbell. Does anyone know anything about these? I kept on hearing mixed reviews. SOme people say they're great, others say they lag. Also, aparntly they integrate with Alexa, but how is this going to work? I've got my own Echo Dot coming as well, but if I set up ring on that, will my Dad be able to still use his phone to check the door or will it just go to my Alexa and ignore my Dad's phone? Is it going to end up being a, let's choose who uses this Ring, or can we all use it on our phones etc?
I've heard mixed feeligns about sometimes the doorbell rings a second or so after being pressed, and sometimes it completely lags! I... just hope my Dad has not rushed into this.
Thanks all in advance for anything that you might say, both advice wise and even criticism wise if necessary.