Re: I'm a little on edge, looking for advice

I'll take the first point....

I'd rather have Boris than Corbin. In that, I'd rather have a party that traditionally gives the UK stability, and has a huge majorrity to actually get things done, over somebody who is wants to renationalize everything, is a proud Marxist (do you remember Labour singing the Red Flag song in Parliament Aaron?) and who was jumping on the trade papers, even though that's now been shown to have had foreign interference. Is Boris perfect? No. Not at all. But he's at least somebody who will not push voters away by being so far off the middle ground.

Was I happy with the election? No. Mostly since my area was held by Labour. When my MP has not once, in however many years since she got into the seat, been here once. Am I happy the Lib Dems wanted to go against a referendum result? Nah. Say what you want about the Brexit campaigning. Both sides lied, misled, call it what you want, but what's done is done, we had our vote, and we voted, now give the people what they want. What I don't like is the insinuation that if I voted to leave, I /must/ be a racist BNP supporter (yes, I've seen those exact words online or variations of). No. I voted leave because I see a lot of parallels between the EU and USSR/Yugoslavia, the EU modl is not tenable long term. I am not a racist for wanting my nation to stop paying into a union where we're governed by people who have little idea what's going on in one nation and sit on the Continent.

Also, Sturgeon has me on edge. She's going around screaming for indieref #2. Uh....Scotland had a referendum. They voted to stay in the UK. That's like Richard and Sander putting up a poll to move the site to another host, then we vote no, keep the site here, then Liam starts banging on about oh but we need another referendum because look who is on the staff team....