Re: I'm a little on edge, looking for advice

It was truly Friday the 13th as the British clown they called Boris Johnson is now the Prime Minister,  hold onto your hats it’s going to be a rollercoaster of five years for the UK as a whole.
About your Xbox X question,  The new Xbox X is a lot quieter than the original with its liquid cooling .
And about the ring doorbell,  they are very handy and convenient for those households that don’t have a  intercom to see who is at your property..  this is what I mainly use it for which is a intercom that you can answer no matter where you are in the world as long as you have a Internet connection.
You can set up multiple people to be alerted when somebody is at your property or there is motion at your front door.
So once somebody rings the doorbell I will be alerted on my phone with a notification,  and then I will open the application where I will be confronted with a video with two buttons on either side one  which is to activate the outside microphone so I can listen to it through my device of choice, and the second one is to enable the microphone on my device to speak to the person outside the property.
The only thing you will have to check is if you still receive full Wi-Fi range when you are standing outside your front door.  As the device runs off your internal Wi-Fi at all times.
I hope that helped in some way catch you on Xbox soon buddy.