Re: I'm a little on edge, looking for advice

Thanks everyone so far.
@Draq this is the first I've heard of ring devices being hacked. I think that was back in 2016 anyway, and a fermware patch was put out pretty quick from what I read. INterestingly, no one used the doorbell at all toda, so I haven't actually had a chance to see it in action yet.
@Moonwalker I'm not too sure what you mean by your post. I don't have a problem with the community. If I did, I would have left by now. I think part of the issue with the topic and me not doing anything, was the timing. I think all the electian stuff put me on edge, then next thing you know, I saw that topic and wasn't entirely sure how to respond to the stuff going on in there.
@Nocturnus Thank you very much. I didn't want to go in there guns blazing. I look forward to the rest of your points.