Re: Opinions on the victer reader stream

@Lucas1853, no comment on eloquence (and to be honest I've never been a fan of eloquence myself anyway), but I will say folder customisation within the victor stream is pretty nice.

whilst the bookshelves dictate format and have a few different functions, EG the music bookshelf has a random track setting, beyond that you can customise just as much as you like.
this is one thing I really like about the Victor stream, since I'm a bit of a demon when it comes to organisation, for example I will always have  book series in order, using folders for each author and subfolders for each series, and then often another layer below that for miniseries or part series.

When I was transferring onto my Iphone, I used to have  import audio book tracks individually, with the victor I can just bang a subfolder on and have all my own organisation to navigate.

@Jack, I looked at the executive leather case, but it looked like a really soft shammy leather that didn't seem so good, whereas the cardiac monitor case I have is a good stout hard leather and will thus absorb some shock which is handy.