Re: Is it Time to Re-Discuss Copyright Rules on This Forum

Agreed here. I think that with the best intentions, you've started a bit of a windstorm to no good end here. We made very sure to state that intent would be taken into account, and we know damn well that we can't protect or restrict absolutely every tiny little thing. Look at games with borrowed assets, just as one example; we still talk about and host those, and that's definitely a gray area. We are basically just not promoting a piracy-friendly atmosphere on the forum, that's all. That hasn't really changed in the last little while and we're not going to start trying to retroactively destroy everything that points somewhere potentially shady.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector