Re: Is it Time to Re-Discuss Copyright Rules on This Forum

Liam, 15 was talking to 13 when he said that. I don't think he aimed that towards you.
Xoren, here's the problem with your argument. People seem to think that I'm trying to fight the staff. I'm not. I respect the staff and how they're managing the site. All I'm doing is bringing light to a potential issue, that's it. Please do not let it be said that I have a problem with anyone in the admin team, because I don't. Need I also remind you that AGNet is a community-driven website, so the users have just as much right to talk about these things as the admins do? Just because you're not making rules or closing topics or handing out warnings when necessary does not mean you shouldn't be allowed to talk about potential issues that mean something to you. If that were the case, nothing would ever get done. Don't even get me started about what would happen if you extended that mindset further into politics and government, partly because that's beyond the scope of this topic and partly because I really don't feel like starting a political debate. If there's something regarding this forum that I'm concerned about, I'm going to bring it up. I'm not doing it to disrespect the staff, I'm doing it because I care about the well-being of this community in which I am a part of. I only wish for the best for this community and the many friends I have made by being a part of it. If it wasn't for this forum, no doubt I would have never met the people who triggered the set of events necessary to jump start the training I received to give me the independence skills I possess today. I would have never had the experiences I've had without this very forum to help me make the friends I made, and for that reason I'm going to do whatever I as a simple user can do to make sure this community thrives. Are my concerns always warranted? No, definitely not all the time. I still voice them though in the hopes that it helps this forum or at least a few users of it in some way. As long as I do my part by trying to help wherever I can even if I may not always do a good job helping, I'm content. After all, this forum's helped me a lot, so I owe you guys that much.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector