Re: Is it Time to Re-Discuss Copyright Rules on This Forum

Figured as much, so this is realy nothing to be concerned about. Things will remain as they were before for the last few months, even whenever his site comes back up. Just because you can't discuss described content on here doesn't mean you are barred from ever discussing it anywhere and must retroactively invalidate all links you ever posted to it or anything like that.
@DanGero: I see where you're going, but I think this is one of those arguments where you are more concerned than you need to be over this. I think the reason people brought it up just recently is because the discussion got started after his site went down, so it isn't like we're undergoing any major rule change. This site is doing the due diligence that really any site has to do in terms of moderating content posts to make sure they apply with al copyright laws and regulations, but being more than reasonable compared to a lot of other mainstream sites, i.e. the only bot here we have is the word filter, but we don't have any algorhythm that can destroy your content without warning.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector