Re: Discussion about movement in mainstream games

Ok that makes sence. After writing that last post, I remembered about playing doom on the snes. I dont think that was 3d, but I think it is a first person shooter. Around that time, fps were primarily popular on pc, until rare brought golden eye to the n64. That had to be 3d, and it was an fps. If I recall, that was the game that popularized headshots as well. Having said that, swamp probably has more in common with doom than it does golden eye.