Re: can I have a crazy party save?

christian wrote:

ok, so about that ruining stream thing, I'll just get this out of the way right now. I didn't actually do it.

(reliable source for claim1)

hell I wasn't even around for about 57.222343222 percent of the stream anyways. so anyways, when I got back from doing what I was doing, I tuned in just to here them talking about the racial names, when liam wanted to try to do another minny game party, I was about to do just set my name as fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck and just play online with them.

and so whats the point of doing this, again? did you actually do this or not_ because there is just contradiction all over the place. Setting a user name that is going to go out in public as "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" is of course not going to have any positive impact in just about anything. SO yes, you of course had intentions to ruin something.

but before I could do it, he had already shut down the server. I was actually talking to a friend on skype about this stuff, when I just had the bright idea to just say I did it on here, and my reasoning? well, it's pretty simple, noone cares about what I have to say, and my reputation is already fucked up so why not? and that's how the topic was created, so long story short, it was just another attention grabbers.

so I suppose this very same topic is also another one. (applause)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector