Re: can I have a crazy party save?

As said above. Some people are asking for saves because some of the games litterally are impossible to do for some. As an example, my hearing is quite messed up. As in, it is dificult for me to tell the difference between sounds there are somewhat simular. I just can't do the collored flowers, or whatever it's called, game. I also hate bonus games cause it is hard for me to center sounds. So now give me a save. lol jk.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector