Re: can I have a crazy party save?

I couldn't agree more. While I probably have been a bit harsher than I should be at times when it comes to people asking for saves, with Crazy Party in particular, I can't help but have the same reaction. It doesn't make sense to me how someone wouldn't want to experience all that the game has to offer. If you don't care enough to develop your own strategies, or feel compelled to play the games in order to get good at them, then, frankly, why the hell are you playing? For me, personally, getting someone else's save would ruin the game entirely for me. I will take what some others have said into account, though, and try not to be so hard on those who ask for saves in the future, though I do strongly disagree with it, and most likely always will.

Also, I agree that CP is no more or less harmful to keyboards than some of the older audio game titles. I would not see handing someone my save file as saving the keyboards, if you will. To me, that concept is silly, and I make no apologies for my stance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector