Re: can I have a crazy party save?

nidza07 wrote:

Regarding saves though, please Google something like GTA 5 save and you will find it in 30 seconds. No need to say please, to explain your reasons or to justify your actions in 10 pages. I have no idea why is this not normal in the audio gaming community, at least on here. It is not illegal, it is not stealing and should not concern you at all. If someone wants to cheat, they do not need a save file to do that. Whether they have one or not does not make them any less or more likely to cheat.

You do have a good point. I guess I'm just conflicted on controversies surrounding CP in general. Whether this or that game is too hard, whether someone should get the save they asked for, whether people can cheat at a game or not... I just wish there was resolution, but of course this is an ongoing thing.

CP is the only game I play online, thus I have a lot of unique experiences and memories with it. When I first started playing online, I was totally obsessed with testing my skills, seeing new games, hoping to become absolutely fascinated at alternative strategies and trying to keep up with other people's skills and making friends. It just unsettles me that someone would ask for a save in a way that amounts to little more than "Give it to me." I can't help but think that at best they're ruining much of the fun. No need for hard work, no hook of anticipation to keep you playing to see what's next, no need for really learning strategy since if you're stuck you can just try the next thing. To each his own, but I simply don't get that. And at worst, well. As you said, save or no save, people will still cheat and make life miserable for others, so whether they have a save or not is irrelevant.

I know realistically I shouldn't concern myself with what people do because I have no control over it. Most of the time I couldn't care less. It's just hard for me not to get a little upset about it especially when I have a  passionate interest.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector